The BM1 is a high performance formula used in over a million UK properties. It maintains heating efficiency by preventing scale formulation and metal corrosion, without any detrimental effects upon plastic or rubber plumbing components such as seals.
The Borate/Phosphate free BM1 formula provides outstanding heating system protection with none of the adverse effects associated with traditional protection products.
- Outstanding, long lasting protection
- Maintains heating efficiency
- Compatible with all leading boiler types (including aluminium heat exchangers)
- Prevents radiator cold spots and boiler damage
- Phosphate and Borate free formula
- Nitrate/EDTA free formula – prevents metal corrosion
- Build Cert approved (complies with Part L of the Building Regulations)
- Ideal for sealed or vented systems
- For use in accordance with BS7593:2006
- A single 500ml bottle treats a 100 litre system
- Non-toxic, environmentally friendly
- Use in conjunction with a Boilermag magnetic filter