Win High Performance Heating System Chemicals in our Latest Twitter Competition
The latest Twitter competition from BoilerMag is a great opportunity to win yourself a set of our high performance chemicals for heating system protection and cleaning. All you have to do is follow us on Twitter @BoilerMag, and retweet the competition image that we’ll post regularly to be entered into our prize draw.
We have 5 lots of chemicals to give away, which include one bottle of the BM3 heating system cleaner and one bottle of the BM1 heating system inhibitor. The winners will be chosen, at random, from everyone who retweets the message, and will be announced on Friday 3rd February 2017. So head on over to the BoilerMag Twitter page and get retweeting!
Competition Terms and Conditions
- To enter the competition users should follow the BoilerMag Twitter account @BoilerMag, retweet (RT) our original competition message on their own Twitter account.
- Only one entry per Twitter username will be entered in the draw.
- The prizes must be dispatched to a UK postal address.
- The winners will be chosen at random from among the qualifying entries shortly after the closing date and time.
- The competition closes at 11am on Friday 3rd February 2017. All retweets must have taken place before this in order to be entered into the competition.
- There are no cash alternatives to the prizes offered.
- The Twitter username of the winner may appear on the BoilerMag Twitter feed and on the BoilerMag website.
- The winners will be selected completely at random and the result is final.
- The winners will be notified via Twitter shortly after the closing date/time.
- The prize for 5 winners is a one bottle of the BM3 heating system cleaner and one bottle of the BM1 heating system inhibitor.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
BoilerMag Heating System Chemicals and Boiler Filters
For more information about our heating system chemicals for protection and cleaning, please visit http://www.boilermag.com/products/chemicals-2/
To find out more about our domestic heating system filter, the XL commercial heating system filter, or the XT industrial heating system filter, contact our team on 0114 225 0624 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org